Thursday, July 1, 2010

JULY! and some other new things.

so I weighed in today at.....
189.6

:) That my friends is the first time I have weighed under 190 in about 2 months and I am soooooooooooooooo happy. It means that my weight loss goal for this month was also successful (I wanted to loose 4 pounds).

Having said that, now that I'm getting more into the swing of things in terms of eating right and working out (something I was never doing before) I think my goals for July should be a little more aggressive. Doesn't that sound scary? With small goals, I felt like there was no option but success. What if I mess up? Well...I guess I'll just keep trying.

Goals for July
Spend 1 quality afternoon with my mom (out to tea maybe) without fighting

Run 20 minutes straight without resting

Loose 8 (!!!!!!!!!!) lbs. That's two a week. I CAN do this.

love!
Isabella

No comments: