Sunday, June 6, 2010

No post, new post!

How are the 3 of you that are taking the time to be here and read this? Good? Good. : ) Things here, after sushi meltdown 2010 are going good. I've been eating a lot more on plan and feeling a lot better for it. And have come here to discuss every larger gals nightmare. And that would be......CLOTHES SHOPPING. Tad dah!
At least in the comfort of my own home I can sort of face my fat in my own way. A side long glance in a mirror here. A startled reflection in an oven door there. But man oh man are those dressing rooms brutal. All ready sooooo small that I feel like some sort of abnormally large sardine being stuffed in there. And then the lights. GAH! The lights, its as if they are scientifically crafted to highlight every stretch mark on my stomach. (PS WHEN DID I GET STRETCH MARKS ON MY STOMACH WTF???). Clothing stores have it all backwards, I don't care to see the quality of the clothes, I just want to know that they look good on me. I therefore suggest CANDLE LIGHT! CANDLE LIGHT for all! Beautiful soft candlelight to make me look, you know, skinny. Thanks. Is that too much to ask for?
And then the pants, yikes. Shimmying in and out and in and out. I just got a new job and I need jeans, and seeing as none of the others fit me....jean shoppppping. Size 16. I have been a size 10 my whole life and then BAM a 16 that is almost tight. Blurgh. Oh guys, all I can hope is that eating on plan will get me sommmmmmewhere. I want to try on size 6's. I want to love to go shopping. I will, I know I will, and you will too.

Good luck to all of you.
Love.

No comments: