Friday, June 4, 2010

Good, Better, Best....Baaaaaaad


So I've been eating well lately. But today, something snapped and I ate wayyyy off my plan and into a 3000 + calorie binge. Yikes. I'm so mad at myself. I feel like a failure, like every other time I've tried to eat well only to f' it up. How far has this set me back? Will I ever get to my goals? I feel like a loser and a mess. But I can't let this stop me, I have to do better, tomorrow I will not give up. This is a life long journey, not a diet, the food didn't make me feel better when I ate it, in fact in made me feel so much worse, I need to remember that. Does this ever happen to you guys? How do you get back up and keep going the next day? It feels like I've messed EVERYTHING up. Why can't I do this?


salmon and salad. mmm and on plan.

turkey and cheese, guac, diet green tea, 1 serving of chips, and FRESH strawberries.

tuna, 1 slice of toasted bread, corn...

BAM. 3425 3425 3425 3425 3425. I don't want to look like this forever. HELP!

No comments: